Tuesday 4 December 2012

Chilis, roses and Christmas stars



Dear reader,
Believe it or not, but we are also preparing for Christmas over here in India. Yes, we are - in our sandals, t-shirts, 30 degrees and bright sun we are giving an effort to recreate the X-mas spirit.

The colorful Diwali celebration is over, but we still have the lights from then and are decorating our balconies and houses the best we can. I like the natural way - with red and green chilies, red roses and green leaves.

I prefer red and green and maybe a touch of gold and silver. I suspect my neighbor thinks it is a bit boring because the other day she brought me a gift: a box with Christmas decor in pink, blue and shiny yellow. What can we do? Well, at least we compromise with the neighbors so some of the stars got their new home at my balcony in company with the chilies and the roses.

Wonderful combination and really Christmassy, don't you think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear reader, I love comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one:-)